Map, Parking & Transportation
Hyatt Regency San Francisco
5 Embarcadero Center
San Francisco, California, USA, 94111,
Tel: +1 415 788 1234 , Fax: +1 415 398 2567
San Francisco is a great walking city and offers easy access to public transportation for local residents and visitors. With our ideal downtown San Francisco location, we are only steps away from the California Street cable car line stop, ferry terminals and BART stations.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco makes city parking simple, safe and secure. Our hotel offers guests the convenience of indoor valet parking, with in and out privileges. Valet parking service is located on our Drumm Street entrance.
- Valet parking with in-and-out privileges | $67.26 per night, inclusive of tax.
- Assisted self-parking without in-and-out privileges | $34.00 inclusive of tax per night (located at 3 Embarcadero Center)
- High profile cars (SUV) up to 12 feet high can be valet parked. If the vehicle needs two spaces, guest will be charged for two cars.
- Cable Car on Drumm and Market Street: 0.1 miles
- Embarcadero BART Station: 0.1 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO): 14.8 miles
- Oakland International Airport (OAK): 19.6 miles
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
- F line Street Car at Embarcadero/Ferry Building » Access to Embarcadero Waterfront, Ferry to Alcatraz Pier, Pier 39 and Fisherman's Wharf.
- California Cable Car line at Drumm and Market St » Access to Nob Hill and Grace Cathedral, through Hyde St and Polk St and end at Van Ness Ave.
- Embarcadero BART Station towards Sunnydale & Bayshore » Access to AT&T Park, home of San Francisco Giants.
- Take bus #72 North at Sansome St and Halleck St » Access to Golden Gate Bridge.
- Embarcadero BART Station towards Ocean Beach » Access to Golden Gate Park, de Young Museum, Conservatory of Flowers, California Academy of Sciences, Japanese Tea Garden and Stow Lake